Monday 5 February 2007

But, Aquaman, you cannot marry a woman without gills. You're from two different worlds... Oh, I've wasted my life.

So back to the mundane. The ordinary. The god damn eye-gaugingly nauseating norm. I hate my job. I hate teh turds that come in and throw their groceries at me and comment on my 'nice new shirt'. It's vomit green for f*&%'s sake!

So Brisbane was hot. Cling to your skin and make ur upper lip sweat hot. It made me sleep. Eat. Sleep. Eat a bit more. And then nap it off just to be safe.

Saw my awesome Barry. His dad's getting married in Sep so he is delaying moving down here till after that. THE JERK. Anyway. Means i am not going anywhere in a hurry. Stuck in Bentleigh. So over it. Breaking my balls but..meh..what can i do?

While i am lamenting i will insert some awesome Ben-esque photos from teh property and our extremely exuberant holiday.



the public transport is way weird over there. There are 32 zones and tehy encompass teh city. progressing in rings, similar ot melbourne's zoning system. BUT. get this, right. Dad lives in Eagle junction. The equivalent of say Prahran or South Yarra. U can walk to town if its not too hot. Guess how much a ticket was into town? go on. guess.



Yep. $5.20. WHAT???

Anyway, when we did get into the city we explored the new Brisbane square. there is this Futurama inspired library. It is literally a launchpad with a/c. There are like 4 levels and a floating room. There are about a million computers and the thnic section...man...so good.


Then once Brisbane was left behind we hit the Gold Coast to see Ben's nana. We missed the bus so opted to walk. With suitcases up and down Gallipoli sized hills. Bless the Gold Coast hinterland.


From there we hit MovieWorld. So mega extreme fun in the pants. I will once again focus your attention on the mammoth splendour of the man-made beauties which hurled us from side to side and upside down at face squashing speeds. No i'm not talking trolls.


told you i would sloowly update the photos. But i am getting bored now. As are you. Back to work tomorrow. Braces coming off on Valentin's day. Enrolement day on the 19th. then orientation week from teh 20th. So crazy. my last weeks of freedom and limbo. ps. i wanna move. in case u missed that earlier.