Wednesday 7 February 2007

You Can Walk Inside my Shoes

SO. work went reasonably quickly today. Only Eddie got up my goat re: the new shirts. i think they may contain traces of metal coz the collars and cuffs r hard as sheets of steel. Some guylaughed at how particular i was being with his Cadbury, laughing that chocolate blocks always break as soon as you take them out of the supermarket. He literally chuckled and walked off. Craazzy.

I served Andrew Clarke today. Does no one know who he is? Man. He was in Skippy, Prisoner, Sons and Daughters, Neighbours, Alwyas Greener, Man from Snowy River (the series) and had a cameo on like a bazillion shows. Even on...get this... A Country Practice. Man. My idol. So. Anywya. No one at work knows why i stalk him around the store pretending to be putting groceries back on shelves. I'm really spying on his shopping. He sticks to HomeBrand. Things musn't be going too well for my chum.


Anyway. Normally when i saerve him he is a git. Take our last conversation:

me: "How you going today?"
Andrew: "Shithouse"
Me: "That's the spirit"
Andrew: "It's bloody hot outside"
Me: "I'm alright. I'm in a/c"
Andrew: "Yeah"

so...not much 4 talking to slaves hey Clarkey boy?? But today he was quite civil. Exchanged a smile and was ever so polite. Maybe he's been invited to regain soe popularity on a reality show or sumfink or nuffan.
You're still a champ to me Clarkey. Mum used to work with him, making costumes. He carried my brother Cyp on his shoulders for an extras role in the fillum ANZACS. So, how is that for a claim to fame to shove in your pipe and smoke??? hehehehehe.


bought a new toothbrush today. a big one. my first big one in a yr and a half. teeth are coming off next wed. then comes the plate. then some wire to hold it all in place for the next 6 yrs. STRAIGHT TEETH!!!!!!!

No comments: