Monday 15 January 2007

You Won't Be Safe Until the Morning

Ventured on down to the immigration museum, something about that place makes me very anxious. perhaps it be my deep roots of illegal migrant heritage. Just kidding...i am sure my family did things by the books. ( even if they look like a poor refugee family driven out of tehir homeland by martial law) here is photographic evidence of my family's qualification as a refugee family. Sonali! Pay heed to the array of Alpaca wool hand knitted jumpers. Poor bastards, Centrelink wasn't as giving back then.


on a lighter note, saw Ricky today. He V-Lined it down from Trentham and we whiled away teh day...both subconsiously waiting for 7.30 to come around. We both arrived sporting new haircuts at Spencer st. It seems that everyone does things at once. We kinda looked at eachother awkwardly, me watching him get off the train from on high. He didn't recognise my new do and stared curiously at this stranger goggling at him from the top of those behemoth steps.

and then when 7 30 DID finally come along i waddled on down to Patterson rd to claim my Uni Offers edition of the Age. I slowly peeled back teh pages, scanning the surnames; Ben hanging on my every sigh. Just as i approached the C's i got another phone call.

Kornel: 'Hey Caz, You're going to teh same uni and same course as Heather!'
Me: 'Kornel, I haven't even...'
I HANG UP WITH A BANG

then another phone call followed, It was ma asking how i went. i was excitedly telling her all about it when she told me later ( y am i even surprised) that Kornel had phoned her already and told her before i got to her. And then THAT phone call with her was cut short by call waiting. It's my sister.

Iza: 'CONGRATULATIONS!!!!'
Me: ' Wait, How do you know already?'
Iza: ' Oh, Agnes and i knew already'
Me: 'Yeah, but how?'
Iza: ' Kornel called and told me"

Why Must You Steal My Thunder????? It seems kornel has started an info service. So far i think it's free but i think he may have to start charging flagfall as the amount of god damn calls he musta made spreading MY news musta been extreme. God Bless the Koffsovitz Network.


No comments: