Saturday 6 January 2007

This Just In..

For all those you hanging on finally seeing some new years photos....f&*k the lot of ya's. or you could just go to ben's blog. his computer/ blogger seems not to have a vendetta against him. **sigh**


well. i do have some pics for you. not of anything to do with anythign apart from my shit day at work. some agro biatch went off at me for "overpacking" her f*&^ing bags today. and then she continued to talk to me as if i was slightly incapacitated and hadn't been working in that shithole for teh last two yrs. performing the same mundane tasks for five hrs ever sat and sun for as long as i can remember. and the amount of times people tell me i'm the best god damn packer they've had. Just who does this woman think she is? coming and telling me i dunno how to do my job? and then to have the audacity to SLOWLY take me through packing teh rest of the bags. i am not an idiot. and HOW DARE ANYBODY TREAT ME LIKE ONE WHEN I AM IN THE RIGHT??????

No comments: