Tuesday 6 March 2007

Do u need a messiah? No but i'll take them sacks of money off ya!

so i am watching fattest loser. i love this show. and i love the fact that i am eating CHOCLIT and laughin at the fact that their gym equipment has been taken from them...mmm cake.. I LOOOVE D CAKE!

anyway..uni. uhhmmm the transport bit is pissing me off mega. took me like 50 min to get home today and the majority of that was spent sardined between some tall, dark n handsome guy and some old guy with 2 pairs of glasses on, a camera and a big duffle bag. i could hardly breathe and as we progressed down the line no one was seeming to be getting off. in fact MORE fuckers were shoving their way into our very very personal spaces. i saw some guy waiting at the station WITH A BIKE! i hardly had enough room to stick my skinny bag between my legs and this guy was going to try adn put a transport vehicle amongst us... what a joke!




so i've been living off bread and water since i only have $10 in my bank account....freaking school books are killing me.

also found out i am racking up a debt of in excess of $3000 a semester. Bring on teh taxes bitches!

1 comment:

emilyjaY said...

Hey man. How you going?

If there's anything I can do to help, you know I'm always here...that sounded gay...but I mean it...

Anyway, you too busy to hang with the rest of us this weekend?