Saturday 31 March 2007

Crazy Love Explosion

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god!!

the artwork for teh 6th book has been released. Maybe its only me that cares enough to scroll to the bottom of the Borders group send e-mail to discover the treat that lies buried amongst the fine print. WOW....we are one step closer to holding that precious thing in our clammy hands. wipiing dewy morning tears from our eyes..not wanting to be assured of Harry's death. Why must u slaughter my soul Rowling?? WHY?



So in other news i think mum is in some sort of strife over there. She's coming home any day now. that was long lived.

I keep playing Harry Potter 4 on my PSP!!! and keep getting so into jinxing things and exploring Hogwarts that i keep almost missing my stop on the train. Did it at Kensington...level 3 or something..Hermoine was putting out Salamanders. Did it at Melbourne Central...Ron was smashing walls with cauldrons. And it totally isolates u from everyone around. SO unbelievable unbelievable. ANd soooooooo much fun.

Have essay due on fri. haven't started. Have chem test due thurs at 2 15
havent' started..but gee...Harry is looking awesome.

In other other news....had dinner at the Bentleigh club..for those of u not in the know it is a Melbourne FC associated club. ANyway had a killer parmigiana and a Stella and took my plate out and wrapped in a napkin. We were surrounded by old people so i kinda felt in with the click u know..pulling out my teeth..sitting in what resembled a dinner hall...and i wrapped my plate politely in a napkin. Once the girl came round to collect my dinner plates when i'd finished eating i clutched my mouth plate in my hand making sure she wouldn't take it. then, as we were leaving i left it on the table.
didn't realise till we were in the car. SHIT. went back. Had the girl search the bin. said she couldn't find it. Politely asked us if we wanted ot look for ourselves. SO me..being who i am, donned some food handling gloves ant started sifting. I only had to pick up one piece of paper, unwrap it adn voila..there it was. wrapped neatly and tightly in the napkin. DIdn't even touch the rubbish. So dumb. She loves to be careless with important things and be constantly thinking about rubbish...HA!

1 comment:

Li-Kim Chuah said...

Can we seriously get you a little silver chain or just some gift wrapping ribbon and tie that bastard around your neck when you eat - so you don't lose it?