Friday 21 March 2008

We Are Fam-er- Lee

why my family is dum.

for about two weeks now we have been organising easter. being euro we all love nothing more than getting together and eating, resiting, then eating some more. so it was decided that, as easter fell so close to my birthday we would roll the two into one and have a big do, breakfast would roll into lunch and then dinner. sweeeet
that was then. this is now.


phone call #1. me to mum.
"what time do u want me there? when's everyone else getting there?"
"i finish work at 3 thirty. i told everyone 4 onwards but can u come early and paint the eggs and such? Kornel not coming. him and heather have gone to ballarat. and cyp sent me message. him and katie aren't coming."
"hmmm"

phone call #2 me to cyp
"hello? hello?"
"the vodaphone you are calling is unavailable....rarararaaahh"

so..off to sit with mum and her partner and eat hard boiled eggs. so much for a 'family thing' ....happy fucking birthday to you too

1 comment:

Li-Kim Chuah said...

BRING ME AN EGG! (THE PINK ONE WITH THE SHEEP) AND LEFT OVERS. PLS