Monday 10 March 2008

For all you Anti Facebookers

So it has come time to celebrate the day on which my mother sprung me from her loins again. and in gracious thanks to her efforts i will be trashing my house and mingling with all those of you i term "friends". come join me in my rambling house and humour me and and my attempt at a soirée....fuck that shit...its a goddamn party and your bloody well invited. so if i do not see your face i will cry. and then i will delete you from my phone.


what: my birthday dick
when: march 28th
where: my house...if you do not know it by now, find someone who does
why: because you are a sorry loser who loves nothing better than to scrutinize my spelling rather than update your own miserable blog

go on.....hit me...no spelling errors????? hello??hmmm just as i thought

2 comments:

Emilyjay said...

How abusive...

Nevertheless, I shall be attendance to wish you good fortunes in your 19th rotation around the sun.

Anonymous said...

I swear she has rotated more than that!