Thursday 20 September 2007

Much ado about Nothing

Hmm. SO finding a place to live is the shit. and not a good the shit. just plain SHIT.


had a look at one place. looked as if a bomb had gone off in there. and one of teh rooms didn't even have a window. it was like a shoe box that someone left the lid askew. oh well. got no call back after meeting her. no biggie. but having said that, that DID put a dampner on my spirits. chin up they say. keep your freaken chin up.


and in other prospecting work have been out searching for work. handing my resume out like it was a flyer for a cheap diamond place in bourke st. i only wish i had a sign taped to my front and back saying....'I am willing and able. I have two hands and 8 fingers. Hire Me Mother Fuckers' yes. 8 fingers. teh other two are thumbs you podantic slag whores.


jeez the filth is puoring out thick adn fast and i think that coffee is to blame. haven't had the stuff in ages and all of a sudden somehting possessed me to have one with my cake today. WIRED


anyway...off to call yet another one re house. nope. another failure. he's 36 yet still got thru my dum search filter thingy. oh well


and by the way....people are coming over tomorrow night so if one is inclined...get yo bitch ass over to the eastside ok peoples??

2 comments:

Just Mal said...

Whr the fuck r ur tits?

Just Mal said...

oh hang on dats not u.. sovi.. pce.