Tuesday 15 May 2007

So my bored and slightly loyal readers.

Vicky...sorry it's so damn late...but Happy mother's day..i have a sinking feeling that u r the only one that reads this now...as i have gotten really slack with my posts.

For all those out there..i am kicking ass at chem prac....till my 8.5/ 10 dropped my average last week..not happy jan. Had my last prac for semester today. Exams are pretty, pretty, pretty close.
first one on mon. CHYAH>>>I KNOW

in lighter news, had a dream the other night that i won a gold coast holiday. woke up. went to uni and won a holiday. not a gold coast holiday. and not won as such...but i did find out i get 5 and a hlf weeks off between semesters. HOLY CRAp i hear you say. mwahhahahahah. might try adn go to find a real job.

speaking of which..had a job interview at intencity. oh man. so dodge. $10 an hr and have to work both weekend days, deal with little kids at birthday parties, faulty machine, dodgy change dudes...u get my point. shiiiiitt.
so the guy calls me back yesterday. i was in safeway at the register..all flustered coz i had a lecture to get to in 15 min. so i'm like.uhhmmm i'll call u back in 5. tried calling once. no answer. tried callign again...no answer. oh. well my loss i guess. mwahahahahahaha.

went on an Earth science excursion a few saturdays back. SOOOOO good. we went to a couple of quarries in Geelong and a 20 000 year old volcano near Bacchus Marsh. We dug up some of the most amazing things. I found this shell just sitting there on the path. intact. pristine and 25 million years old. then at the second quarry i found a fossilized crab claw. so nerdaliciously cool.




have been ordered to move out. i might just take the order this time. if anythign pops up bitches..let meknow. i need out.

as you can see..i can put photos up again as my camera returned home..the fact that i have an unsteady hand is not my fault.

2 comments:

Emilyjay said...

Hey man

I still swing by here sometimes. Maybe you should get myspace. Then someone other than me and the other 2 people might -MIGHT read your bloggings. You know you wanna...cmoooon!

I'm going to be a tutor! Can you imagine it? Me? Tuting? HA!

Good luck for exams d00d!!! Mine start on June 11. We should all hang out afterwards...celebrate & whatnot...

-emilyjaY

Just Mal said...

Perseverence my dear Carol, perseverence. Someday your blog may get picked up by an international newspaper of sorts like mine has!

Behold.
http://justmal.wordpress.com/2007/05/20/asian-tribune-compares-justmal-to-hitler

They called me a fascist populist. Yay!

I've got a dedicated blog stalker too, a Jihadist pissed off at my religious bigotry apparently. Can't wait to get a Fatwa on my head.

Btw if you're a comment whore, change your settings to allow anonymous comments.