Thursday 16 August 2007

Most offensive ad on TV

ok..make that ads. there are two ads on tv that are totally busting my balls...no waaaaiitt.. make that 3. yeah. 3 ads. one just pisses me offf and thats the new dumb lynx one. god i hate it. dumb dumb dumb.

there are two more. both the kan tong ad and the 'ridgy didge Indian' food ads offend me..and i am neither of those races. show me an asian that would actually cook with Kan Tong. only the white man buys that sugar sauce. its like mustard pickles with instructions on how to pour it onto meat.



as for the Pataks one. people must have been so offended they didn't even stick it onto youtube. NOT EVEN OON YOU TUBE

yes..all this really proves is that i have been spending far too much time watching tv. i have been lying in my own filth, coughing up slurp and keeping up to date with my 'Neighbours' HA!..oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god..speaking of which. Vicky Dean from A Country Practice is teh mother of this new kid, Ringo, adn oh my...she has a bad man haircut...ut she will always be my Vicky Dean. oh how i miss that show.

so i might go back to uni tomorrow....although i have become rather addicted to Dr Phil, who, might i add, ahs become merely a tame version of Springer. The other day they had this woman and her husband who had an affair with his wife's sister..in his family home. HA! how's that for ya Mr Fixit??

3 comments:

Li-Kim Chuah said...

Wow - it seems we are living parallellellel lives! You must get into the coma inducing Antiques Roadshow though. I am totally pushing that on everyone from now on. Yes Dr Phil wasn't up to his usual standard - and I am disappointed as I am yet to see the ads in question, although I have seen the lynx one and I nearly made 'that sound' last night involuntarily - but i stopped myself in time. what a horrible scene that could have been for poor ben and butler / clip.

Steven said...

MY NAME IS NOT CLIP!!!

Li-Kim Chuah said...

tis